You can change the default settings for CRM integration and syncing, as well as for Tracking Emails and Links via the Bananatag settings. Once you change the default settings, each feature will be Enabled or Disabled automatically whenever you compose a new email, based on what you had selected.
Note: The CRM integration setting can only be used once you have set up the CRM Sync feature in your Bananatag account. Please log in to your Bananatag account and set up CRM Sync if integration is needed.
To change the default settings for Bananatag in Gmail:
- Click on the Bananatag icon in Gmail (top-right corner)
- Click on Extension Settings
- You can now Enable or Disable the default settings for each individual feature (CRM Integration, CRM Sync, Email Tracking, and Tracking Links)
To change the default values for Bananatag in Outlook:
- Click on the Options button in the Bananatag add-in for Outlook
- Click on Settings
- You can now Enable or Disable the default settings for Tracking emails, links and the CRM Sync feature.