When you create a new account under a Bananatag subscription you have a few options to choose from to determine what capabilities you wish the new account has access to. This article describes and summarizes the capabilities of each account type (i.e. user permission level).
- Parent Admin: Has access to any account and can manage the subscription and billing options.
- Admin: Has access to any account within the Admin, Manager and Base User level and any account capabilities.
- Manager: Has access to any account within it’s group at the Manager and Base User level and any account capabilities.
- Base User: Only has access to its own account and account capabilities. Sub-accounts with higher hierarchy can temporarily log in as other sub-accounts from the Team page by clicking here:
Remember: Any email address can be used for tracking if three conditions are met:
- Sending computer has permission to send as the address.
- The sending address has an associated Bananatag account.
- Bananatag add-in tracking button has been activated before sending.
Account Type Summary:
|Account Type||Folders for Files/Templates||Manage Users||Manage Groups||Teams||Add/Remove Users|
Can create private and public within their group
Can create private and public (shared to groups they have access to), Can edit base user's folder within their groups
|Parent Admin (Account Holder)|
*restricted to their own groups or users in those groups.
Recommended Sub-Account Setup:
We are happy to make recommendations and work with you on how to set up users and groups so that you are set up for success from the beginning!