The information tracked by Bananatag can give you powerful insight into the what, where, when and how of your email audience. The details on these metrics can be found below. With the information gathered you can determine everything from ideal sending time, email metrics contain of all of your tracked emails and allows you to understand how to increase your email success rate. Below are the different ways you can view your metrics.
You can view further metrics of emails in two ways:
- Click on a specific email in your dashboard
- Click on ‘Emails’ on the top menu bar to locate and click the email you want to view
1. The Details section contains the subject line for your identification purposes. Important dates such as the send date as well as the date the most recent interaction (such as an open or click) took place. You can click the Show Recipients button to expand this view to see either individual recipients or distribution lists the email was sent to.
2. Total Opens is the collective number of times the email has been opened. This includes both unique and repeat opens.
3. Total Clicks is the number of total times a link within this particular email has been clicked. You can see this broken down further on in the Link Click Stats section.
4. Repeat Rate is the number of re-opens on the same device.
5. Device Type/Opens is broken down for you as well. You can generate a report for more details on specific device types.
6. The Open History section will display the most recent opens, the time they took place, whether it was a unique (first time) open or a repeat and the country and city where it took place. You can click on the open to expand and view more details on the device the that opened the email.