Creating your first email template or draft with Bananatag is easy! The following steps will help you create a beautiful email within your Bananatag dashboard in just a few moments:
Email Building within the Bananatag Dashboard
STEP 1: Login to your Bananatag account
STEP 2: Select Create
STEP 3: Click on Email Drafts
STEP 4: Select + New Email Draft
STEP 5: You can choose to create your draft from the following options:
- Your Templates - templates that you’ve already created and saved*
- Template Library - a selection of pre-built Bananatag templates ready for customization
- From Scratch - start a new draft from the ground up
- Email Designer (HTML) - Block-based Email Designer
- Rich Text - Text-based emails **
STEP 6: Enter your Email Subject
STEP 7: In the Edit Email Drafts you can drag the Blocks you want to add to your template/draft ***
STEP 8: Input your information (text, images, hyperlinks) and adjust the Style and Content
- Style - This section allows you to adjust the colors, fonts, buttons and surveys (where applicable), as well as the padding.
- Content - Each block has its own content features that you can adjust.
STEP 9: You can Send Test Email to test how your email will look when received
STEP 10: You can select Save to save this design as a draft or select Save as Template to save this design as a template for future use
STEP 11: Once you’re satisfied with your template/draft you can preview how it would look like on a Desktop or Mobile.
STEP 12: After saving, you can send the draft or template directly from your email client.
* If this is your first email template/draft, this section will not contain any pre-built templates. Once you save your first template then you are able to re-use it as you wish.
** Use the Rich Text editor to create plain text emails or paste in your own custom HTML
*** To insert a block, use the left sidebar and drag in a block to the canvas or click on it to automatically add it to your canvas.