In this article you will learn:
- What are Shared Views?
- How to Enable Shared Views
- Viewing Shared Tracked Email Details
- Automatically Share Email Drafts
What are Shared Views?
Shared Views is a feature that allows a group of internal communicators using Bananatag to view and share their collective tracked email data without having to log into different accounts, and enables for collaboration on email drafts by default.
With Shared Views Enabled:
- All group members can access the emails sent by members of their group
- All group members can access new email drafts created by the group, by default (with the option to mark new emails as private, if desired)
How to Enable Shared Views
These features are available for all Internal Comms accounts, and can be enabled by a parent admin in the settings page of your Bananatag Account:
- Click on your Initials in the upper right-hand corner
- Click Settings
- Click Shared Views
- Click Enable Shared Views
- Click Save and Update
Viewing Shared Tracked Email Details
Once Shared Views and Shared Emails are enabled, you'll see a split in the view on the Emails page, allowing you to separately view emails sent from the account that’s currently logged in, and all of the emails sent by the group:
Note: Shared Views work for every type of user (from Base User to Parent Admins). Parent Admins and Admins will see "All User Emails" as the label of the shared list of sent emails, whereas Managers and Base Users will see "Group:" followed by the name of their group, as shown above.
Automatically Share Email Drafts
With Shared Views and Shared Drafts enabled, Bananatag users that collaborate on email designs also now have a way to have all new drafts share with their group by default:
Users can still create drafts privately (without sharing with the group), but this must now be selected using a checkbox below the template preview when creating the draft.