Curious about the offer to upgrade your email design?
The upgrade feature enables the ability to upgrade your template or draft rather than rebuilding a template from scratch.
But why upgrade?
Version 2 Email templates offer advanced email designer blocks. Thanks to the Bananatag Broadcast email sending process these blocks work nicely across all email clients.
Some of the blocks and features only available in Version 2 templates:
- Table of Contents
- Video Block
- NPS Surveys
- Pulse Surveys
- Social Reactions
- Vertical Block Padding control
- ...and more.
Note for Outlook users: The use of Version 2 templates and drafts requires a recent version of the Bananatag Outlook Add-in which you can download here. This does not apply to you if you use Outlook Web Access or our Outlook 365 Bananatag Add-in.
How to Upgrade your Email Draft or Template
- Any email design built using Version 1 will prompt to Upgrade which looks like this:
If you do not wish to upgrade at this time, simply click ‘Next’ below to access your design.
- This page you are directed to allows for a preview of your conversion. Review this conversion carefully. Due to the changes in some blocks between versions, it may not appear identically to your Version 1 design. Make any changes to the design here.
- Click the ‘Upgrade’ button to commit these changes.
- You will be presented with one final upgrade confirmation. This is the final step to commit your changes. If you want to leave this conversion process at any time before this point, you are able to, however this is the final step. This cannot be undone and you will be provided with a Version 2 copy of the upgraded email design.
- You now have a Version 2 email design and will have access to newer blocks and editing options upon editing your email design.