Within Email Designer 3 we are now able to support sending with custom fonts. However, there are a few steps that need to be taken to ensure that your newsletter recipients can receive that font.
- Recipients Must-Have Font Downloaded
- To ensure that newsletter recipients are able to view the custom fonts, the user must ensure that they have that font downloaded on their computer and have added the font into their Outlook settings.
- You’ll want to contact your system admin or IT team to assist with this.
For Gmail & OWA Users
If you use a web-safe font, recipients may not need to download it to their device.
- Recipients Must-Have Licensed Font
- Where applicable to satisfy the above, users must own licensing for the font to use it.
- You will need to provide us with the font files.
- The font files will need to be sent to Bananatag so a member of our team can add the font to your account. The files requirements are:
- - Font file in the .ttf format
- - The regular weight of the font
- Your system admin or IT team should be able to assist with this.
If you’re interested in exploring adding a custom font to your account please contact your Account Manager or email@example.com.
*Must be account Parent Admin or Admin to set these defaults.